As PDF is a important document format in the world, it’s well suitable for the storage and exchange of electronic documents. However, in some certain cases, the PDF file is not everyone’s choice, for its feature is that the restrictions of copying, pasting, re-using and so on. When you have got some PDF files and want to insert it into power point presentations, what will you do? Here you need to convert the PDF file to JPG images. The most efficient way to achieve this is by using Docany PDF to JPG converter, this program could convert each PDF page into a separate JPG file.
- Convert PDF to JPG or in other format images, such as BMP, PNG, TIFF...
- Convert hundreds of PDF files at one time in batch mode.
- Capable to convert password protected PDF files to images, it will ask for a password during importing PDF files.
- Allows partial document conversion, specify the pages or page range for conversion and this program will convert the document accordingly.
How does Docany PDF to JPG Converter works?
Launch the program. Add PDF files for conversion. Specify conversion options and destination folder for saving image files and press "Start" button. This is all you need to know to successfully use the program!
|PDF to JPG converted image|
The installation of the software is simple and the interface is clean and stylish, easy to use! The output image is quite good and overall this software does a great job!
How to get it for FREE?
Docany are giving away 20 licenses worth $19.90 each for All 'U' Want readers. All you have to do is,
- Subscribe to our Email and RSS services
- Tweet and 'Like' and +1 this post! (Share it with everyone!)
- Contact me with your email address or leave comment.(or your FB/twitter profile) to mail you the key.